Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

panic

EllieKB February 9th, 2017

i feel like i'm on the edge of a panic attack.

i'm preparing for a presentation i have to give at uni tomorrow and i'm feeling really stressed out about it. i hate giving presentations. on top of that i have so much work to do for uni. i'm scared of falling behind in class and i'm worried that my work isn't good. everyone else in class seems to be doing better than me.

i'm also getting for ADD tomorrow morning, i'm really worried. not so much about getting diagnosed with ADD but rather that i don't have ADD at all and i'm really just lazy and stupid.

my boyfriend hasn't replied to my text and i can't stop my thoughts spiraling into panic. i'm worried he's not ok or something bad has happened. but i don't want to text again or call because i feel like i'm crazy for worrying so much.

i'm just feeling really overwhelmed and paralysed by fear. i know i'd feel better if i went for a walk or got a start on my work but i can't bring myself to do it. i'm just sitting around and panicking instead.

February 9th, 2017

@EllieKB Hey, I hope you are better now :) While I was reading I thought "that's exactly what I felt!" I know how it is when you think other people are doing better and faster than you, or the anxiety you feel when someone doesn't answer your calls...

Panic is terrible. But you will be stronger than it. *hugs*