Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weird things happening in my life don’t know

Sensable January 11th, 2022

Just feels like there’s soo much things done towards me and it doesn’t make sense. Whether the universe or people doing something towards me. I was different before because of drug use and now just feels like I’m being targeted for no reason and I can’t understand why if anyone feels the same please upvote ore reply or DM. God bless

Livingtohelplive January 11th, 2022

@Sensable

Hello Sensable!:)

After reading your post I feel such a compassion for you. It feels like you are against the whole world, right? It has to feel lonely, tiring and confusing why it is happening to you. You can ask questions: Why me? When does it end?.....

... and I totally understand where it can be coming from. I think I can strongly relate. I know that there are people out there who may relate too. I dont know you, however, just by seeing and hearing what you are going through and reaching out is so inspirational to me. You are so brave, so strong. I am so proud of you. We all are.

Dont hesitate to contact me. I am here for you.

Sending strenght, hope and love.

🌸Hana🌸

Sensable OP January 12th, 2022

Hello Hana that is crazy to be honest didn’t think anyone felt it went through it. Please DM me. I’m new to this a bit and don’t how to connect/message. Thank you

Livingtohelplive January 12th, 2022

@Sensable

hi!:)

it is so so so so nice to hear from you! From some reason, i can not message you.

_1641994057.725A2AFE-F6F3-4DE2-BEEB-EBE4E2D82FC0.jpeg

Usually right under The status (membe-Embraced2) there is a button to send a message to me. Same applies více versa to your case.

Do you think you could try it out? If it doesnt work lemme know and i can reach out for tips Where that issue can come from.

im So proud of you. Thank you for your existence.

🌸Hana🌸