Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thoughts

fighter23 August 14th, 2017

As I prepare to go back to college I am getting more and more excited. In so many ways I am stressed out and my anxiety and depression have making things very challenging but for once I know something is going to turn out right. I can't wait to get back on a routine and not be taken advantage of. At school I feel loved, cared about and supported- home is the complete opposite. I have started therapy on here and she has helped me in so many ways that I am forever grateful. Here's to three weeks at most and then junior year of college starting up!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

discreetFan4718 August 14th, 2017

In all this darkness that I feel, I know that I am kind to every human being

fighter23 OP August 15th, 2017

@discreetFan4718 being kind to all human beings is amazing! I wish more people knew how to do that. Keep up the great work! :)

lovelyWhisper66 August 15th, 2017

@fighter23 Hey there, thanks for the post! College can certainly be a double edged swored. Yes, as you said, there is so much stress, but it also opens up the doors to so many opportunities. Best of luck with the school year!

fighter23 OP August 15th, 2017

@lovelyWhisper66 hi! On a whole I am a lot more positive, happier and supported at college. The stress in ways is more bearable. Thank you!