Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The truth will set you free

AngelMommy0524 August 6th, 2016

I gave birth to a baby girl almost three months ago. She was a stillborn. I have my struggles but I continue to be strong.

Today was hard when my sister told me she might be pregnant. She has two kids already. I tried to be nice, I tried not to cry. One tear fell down my face as I told her how much I really wanted to slap her in the face.

I didn't do it. But to be honest with her felt nice. But I still have mixed feelings about it.

Vikidisi August 7th, 2016

@AngelMommy0524 sorry for your loss and no one can imagine what you must be going through. Know that nothing else but your own strength and your own resolve is going to make you see through this.

TallApple138 August 8th, 2016

Hey @AngelMommy0524

I am sorry to hear that. I can only imagine how you must feel after losing your child and then finding out your sister might be pregnant. ♡

It's difficult to be happy for someone when they get what you want, and I am sure your sister understands that.

You are not alone. ♥ There are other people going through this as well, maybe that's comforting to know.

[HuG]

Spending a lot of time with your sister's children might be good, children can sometimes make you forget all your worries and problems

I hope you feel better soon, just give yourself time. ♡

AngelMommy0524 OP August 9th, 2016

@TallApple138

Thank you. I am doing better day by day. Some days can be bad.

Been planning my nephews birthday party, that makes me feel better.

emitlove August 6th, 2016

@AngelMommy0524

My condolences. I cannot imagine how hard it's been for you coping with the loss of your child. But know this community is here to support you through your grief journey, as hard as it may be.

AngelMommy0524 OP August 7th, 2016

@emitlove

Thank you. It has been hard. Good days and bad days. Just currently being a better aunt. And a better person in general