Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self rescue?!

LystenLynda April 13th, 2020
Need to be rescued, from myself

I feel I'm my own enemy at times. If i can't trust myself, who can i trust?

zaatarHoney April 14th, 2020

@LystenLynda

Our minds are really so powerful.. we can easily be our own biggest cheerleader, or worst enemy. Often, it's the latter.

Thank you for being honest here today.. I know many of us can relate to holding ourselves back and also inflicting the most damage toward our own mental well-being. Others may come and go, cause pain and leave.. but we're always stuck with ourselves. So when we struggle with showing ourselves kindness, it can be overwhelming and hard to 'escape'.

It sounds like you may have some emotional unpacking to do. Do you have anyone you can talk to about your thoughts?

~Zaat

LystenLynda OP April 14th, 2020

@zaatarHoney I really don't. I don't trust anyone with my thoughts. Seems to always bite me in the rear. I want to be able to get them out though

zaatarHoney April 14th, 2020

@LystenLynda

Being emotionally open with others is such a vulnerable thing. Despite past situations, Im grateful you are still seeking out support. Im glad you found us here honestly.. it can take a little time to find the right listeners for you— that you vibe with— who understand you and how you need to be supported— but we really do have a strong community of listeners here. ♡ And you can maintain connectons with multiple listeners at a time so you always have support when you need it most.

Pro Tip: On the Listeners Menu @ ( 7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ ), you can even do advanced searches to see which listeners handle specific chat topics, etc. Once you find a listener, you can look at their page: Their Bio, their lived experience, their reviews, etc. A green bubble means theyre online and available to chat— but you can always leave offline messages to for listeners to get back to. (ꈍᴗꈍ)

We can even have a chat sometime soon if youd like. I live in the EST Timezone.

LystenLynda OP April 14th, 2020

@zaatarHoney Thanks so much for all the support ❤️