Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Panic Attacks and Anxiety

lonelylemon07 January 4th, 2023

Hey everyone

lonelylemon07 OP January 4th, 2023

I apologize for the inconvenience that was the previous thread. I was opening and clicked the wrong button. I was going to say the following.

Hey everyone,

So, recently I've been having an Existential Crisis (The realization and fear/anxiety of one's mortality), and I can barely sleep at night due to such events. I luckily have my partner to help call me at night for me to get some sleep. However; this has been going on for years. Panic attacks, meltdowns, and just overall anxiety spikes over such a thing. I can't talk to a licensed therapist because I can't afford one, and neither can my parent/guardian. I need some advice.

Skansly January 4th, 2023

@lonelylemon07

What are the thoughts that make your mood bad related to this problem? And why is ot important for you?

CDK1972 January 4th, 2023

Hi. Is there somewhere in your community where you can see someone for free? What about a primary Dr? I know my primary Dr has been treating me for anxiety and depression for 20 years. He sort of specializes in Mental health.

TeamBanana20 January 6th, 2023

Hey, i understand how difficult this can be to deal with especially without a therapist, it is great you have some sort of support from your partner but i understand you have been coping with this for so all that it can become extremely exhausting and frustrating, it is great you have decided to reach out for help, do you know why these panic attacks/meltdowns occur? is there something that triggers them or encourages them?