Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Morning

Second2Rise February 4th, 2020

It's 8:34 am, and I'm on my way to school. I'm having a rough start, and I'm having a panic attack. I forgot the things that help me when I have a panic attack, which is making it worse. I don't have my headphones, so I can't listen to music. My boyfriend is extremely sick, which is stressing me out, and a lot is just happening this morning. I might have to go home early today. I don't know.

Stoffel February 4th, 2020

@Second2Rise thank you for sharing your feelings this morning.

It sounds like you have an awful lot to deal with right now and taking good care of yourself should certainly be your first priority.

Go home early if you need to, it's definitely warranted. Getting plenty of rest is very important after a panic attack.

And try not to stress too much about your boyfriend's illness. It's very sweet of you that you you're thinking about his wellbeing so much, but you can only take care of someone if you're feeling well enough yourself. There is nothing selfish about putting yourself first in situations like yours.

Get some rest, stay hydrated, eat well, and listen to your favorite tunes once you eventuallly make it back home.

Best of wishes to you ❤️ You're very brave 💖