Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am tired of being alone!!!!!

EmotionallyRational January 8th, 2021

I am 27 years old and still a virgin, never had a girlfriend, never held a girl's hand in mine, never had my first kiss. I am pretty much by society's standards a loser.

I ask myself why me? Why am I being punished for being ugly? It sucks being this way, I guess being lonely and miserable is part of being ugly and unwanted by women.

IntelligentKite2720 January 8th, 2021

@EmotionallyRational i wanted to post something here...but what? Idk. First...fuk that society's standard. Im not a number to put in a graph.

Yeah, im 33 single, no job, not a Dicaprio less a Pitt; tagged uggly 'cause im a latino? Fuk it. Maybe tagged "loser" by someone it is the easy way to put it but i just need to be center, feets on the ground dont mixing things that could hurt me. Keep living and being grateful for that i have and i am.

Being judged and tagged dont define me. Some thoughts that came along, what i can say.

Hope you'll be ok.

bubbleSouth7581 January 8th, 2021

@EmotionallyRational

No, you are wrong! Just because you haven't held a women's hand doesnt mean you are someone who is lower than others. In fact, I guess you are just morally better than others thats all. you are a winner and you need to value yourself more. Be appreciative of the fact that you are who you are and not someone who is a copy! Love yourself! I am a virgin too because i wanted to be, but the thing is I dont ever feel like I am a loser in society, because I know my morals are more important than what society thinks. Hope that helps :)heart

11820Read January 8th, 2021

@EmotionallyRational

Trust me, I understand how it feels.

But as the others have said here, society standard is overrated - it becomes like a way to compare yourself with others, and (please trust me) this is one key to unhappiness.

Hold your head up and be proud of who you are! You're not unworthy; on the contrary, you're a unicorn who has met lots and lots of horses - when one day you'll meet another unicorn and you'll realise she's the one, you'll be glad you don't lower yourself by forcing yourself to be with a horse!

Last note from my post: whatever you do, do it because you believe it's right, not because the society think that's how it has to be done. I myself like @bubbleSouth7581 choose to stay a virgin until I'm officially wed because of personal choice, and I never regret it because nobody forces or "standardises" me for doing it - it's my own belief that this is right. I won't force you to share my belief if you don't want to; it's just to give an example how you will feel more satisfied with yourself if you do something you really want to instead of because of peer pressure or society standard.

Lots of love and support for you!