Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How can I forgive myself for being such an idiot?

PurpleAndBlueSunStar July 5th, 2016

I made a mistake with a final project I forgot to send a word document the teacher asked for, but I really did it, I have tried to contact the teacher by email and by phone and nothig!! It costing me a lot of from my final grade. But this wouldn't happened if I had been more aware of what I was sending! Just because I didn't read properly, I really thought I was sending everything. Now I'm here hating myself more than I usually do, I feel like a need to be punish!!!! I'm hitting my head, I know this is not a good behavior but I don't know how I can forgive myself! I'm so angry at me.

SenpaiXD July 5th, 2016

@PurpleAndBlueSunStar

You forgive yourself when you learn from your mistake.

There is no point in crying over spilled milk. What's done is done. There is absolutely nothing you can change about it. Understand that we are human and we all make silly mistakes like this at some point in our lives.

Hitting yourself won't solve the problem. Calling yourself stupid won't solve the problem. But remembering this moment and learn from it so it will not happen again will solve future problems.

Best~