Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Finally 😁

Abeach02 August 28th, 2020

I am leaving for university but for some reason i i feel relaxed. My home life was not as good as I wanted ,we had our good moments,but we were borderline abusive to each other. My mother is borderline toxic,my dad almost nevet gave a shit and i was always in the middle ,along with my brother. I was always compred with others,always criticised, i i always had to rely to my mom's constantly changing behaviour to get on her good side. But now,i feel relaxed . A new chapter is about to open in my life and i i will not let it get to waste like i i wasted my childhood and teen years. Idk i i just feel this way

bookworm274 August 28th, 2020

@Abeach02

Hi, there! Thank you for sharing your story with us today, Im sorry to hear that your family life has been difficult through your child and teen years. I think its great that you feel ready and relaxed for university, starting a new chapter can be frightening but Im glad that you see it as an opportunity to do something! I wish you the best of luck at university, the anxiety community is always here for you.