Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Everything

FrozenRob0t July 7th, 2021

I’m currently studying cs but as nice as it may sound, i’m exhausted and anxious all the time. I hardly have any social life during the semester. I cant stop myself from overthinking about my future ... am i even able to graduate ? would i be filled with guilt if i just can’t take it anymore ? It would only get worse since it would be a waste of money spent on the university fees. I feel so terribly pressured to be someone worthy of people’s respect .. And my friends don’t know I have social anxiety, when I’m required to speak to strangers or outsiders i just feel the constant worrying and anxiety everywhere tho I tried to make it seem like i’m not. I’m someone who don’t have a peaceful family and at this age i’m used to the uneasiness and the lack of peace in my family, and money is a big issue ... I’m just so stressed thinking about my life situation. Just why can’t I have a normal life with less worries ? I want to be able to be like normal people who are able to graduate with hopes of getting employed and learning to be independent when they’re adults . I’m gonna be an adult soon but the thought of just being an adult just scares me. Being employed is one thing but having to speak to new people in the working field is going to be a whole new experience and a big obstacle to overcome for me ....I’m just really tired. At this point I don’t even want to care if people are going to think I’m weak since I’m already thinking of giving up. i just want to rest without having to wake up to such reality...

MidwesternCalmSeeker August 28th, 2021

School can be so stressful, @FrozenRob0t - and I think many people will totally relate to this post. It's a lot to juggle. Take care.

comfortingblueOcean13 August 28th, 2021

@FrozenRob0t
Hi, everyone has their own problem and every different age range have their own problem also. Don't have to worry to be an adult. Try to filter your problem, the future problem left for the future but not now. Of course, you can graduate and find a job in future, just to do your best and not regret it, others depend on time. It betters no regret but not worry. At least you do your best. Next, if you feel shy to talk to others, you can try to practice your smile. Hope everything goes well.