Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Every day

sensibleSkies8757 March 25th, 2020

I feel in danger every day. I am always terrified and feel attacked and violated. I am and i cannot prove it because my abusers hide behind national security. It has caused me to be terrified easily of common things.

I hate living like this. I never feel safe. I tried to whistle blow on undercover police and they want revenge.

I do basic routines but they are not much. I am barely functional at all.

My coping tools are spied on and used against me so I dont feel safe doing anything. It is hard enough for me to concentrate and function. This extra stress is making it more cruel.

luxx454 March 27th, 2020

@sensibleSkies8757 I cannot comprehend your situation completely and have no solution to your problem, but I hope that even if you are sturggling, stressed, and feel hopeless that you don't give up. I do not have a solution but I am willing to listen and many of us this site are as well, so at the very least I hope you do not feel alone

sensibleSkies8757 OP March 27th, 2020

@luxx454

My local deputies and marshals always wrongly accuse me hoping to strike it lucky. They are placing my life in danger. I cannot sustain myself and will end up in a danger on the street with both symptom and medication problems.

These detectives are racist, sexist, retaliatory thugs.