Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Caught in Anxiety

SunnyTwigs February 4th, 2020

Hello - I have struggled with anxienty, depression, and other mental obstacles throughout my life. I have had many good years and many not so good years. Lately, I seem to be declining in my ability to self sooth and cope.It may be my age, it may be my will as I think I have grown weary of trying to change my thought processes. Part of me feels like if I do not worry/fret that whatever bad circumstance I am stressing upon may happen - silly thought and surely a way for me to try to control a situation out of my acutal control. My daily thoughts are crowded with negativity. worrisome events that may never happen, and fear. I know deep down I can get better, but I have realized I cannot do this alone.

pluckyStrings4696 February 4th, 2020

@SunnyTwigs

i also think that if i worry about it, it won't happen. but that's not true. all worry does is take away energy from the positive in your life. we both have to learn to let go control, or the illusion of control, let go and trust a higher power

mars04 February 4th, 2020

Hey guys, i am so sorry to hear about your struggle with depression. I totally understand how you feel as I have suffered from this for such a long time.

Its actually really stressful to deal with on a daily basis as none of my friends and family understand what I am going through.

I tried many different things but nothing worked.

I actually came across a video on YouTube that I followed and it worked really well.

Here is the link >> http://caylink.co/Ex4kf

The best part is you dont need to buy anything, just follow the advice and tips it gives you.

I hope it helps you like it helped me :)