Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety help

Patience25 March 22nd, 2023

Ocd help

fruityPond7887 March 25th, 2023

@Patience25 Hi Patience! I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry that you are struggling with OCD. This is something I struggle with too, so I know what you are going through 😞 We have a more specific forum community in Support Plus for OCD that you may find more helpful! If you would like to talk to a Listener about this for more support, you can join the general request queue or you can browse for a Listener. I really love NOCD because they can provide a lot more information about OCD! I hope this helps ❤️ You will get through this!

Heliac123 March 27th, 2023

@Patience25 Hey Patience25 !! I know having OCD can be really difficult to manage sometimes but here are some things you could try to cope with it. Taking care of yourself is essential when dealing with any mental health condition, including OCD. This can include getting enough sleep, eating a balanced diet, and engaging in activities that you enjoy. Or you could join a support group. Connecting with others who are going through similar experiences can be comforting and helpful. Consider joining a local or online support group for people with OCD.