Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Phobia for violence and being alone

dhabib March 27th, 2021

I don’t like to be alone it makes me uncomfortable I have no one to talk to and violence upsets me it’s directed towards you for no reason and it’s disrespectfully and it’s wrong to cause violence it causes ptsd and plenty of anxiety it’s tossing someone in the trash and some bullies think that it’s funny it isn’t it’s not right to abuse someone I love a parent who doesn’t understand me and he’s a guy I love with a man who’s caused me a lot of issues it’s physical emotional verbal abuse it’s not okay

TheFisherKing April 21st, 2021

@dhabib You're absolutely right, it's not right to abuse someone in any way. It adds to anxiety you feel and makes you question your self worth. It can be especially hard when it's a parent because we're taught to love them unconditionally. Sometimes we need to have boundaries and limit our time around such people.

While it's not the same as having someone there physically, there are people here for you on Cups. People who have an understanding of what you're going through. You don't have to go through it alone.

dhabib OP May 14th, 2021

Thanks true it’s disrespectful it’s not a good feeling it makes me uspet it happens to me it’s not okay and I am a great human I am glad we are good friends and thanks for understanding me and thanks for being a great listener

dhabib OP May 14th, 2021

Abuse is scary and disrespectful I don’t like the feeling and I don’t like the pain