Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fear of boards or lamp post falling over me n crushing my body

Gentlesoul92 January 22nd, 2020

When I walk In town or public place I I often avoid walking under anything. It's either beside or I I change the street so annoying this fear

ShadowDance January 22nd, 2020

@Gentlesoul92

Thank you for being open about your fears. I appreciate you took the time to write this and I want to say you are brave to share this. I know that it's frustrating to endure this every single day. You also inspired me to share one of my own personal fears. Here goes. I'm afraid of passing by or under a fan even if it's not in motion. I'm afraid of how they look as well as the fear they will harm me. I'm uncomfortable talking about everything right now, I just wanted to say I can relate to you.

I hope that you're able to find a place in this community that brings you together with us. Your feelings are important.

Gentlesoul92 OP January 22nd, 2020

@ShadowDance thank you I thought maybe I was being too much or over thinking it. But as I Google I saw there are many phobias n they all matter.

ShadowDance January 22nd, 2020

@Gentlesoul92

We may tend to think our problems are insignificant because we're inside of them every day. When we get out and see how much others can relate to us we can all feel like we matter together.