Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety and philophobia

Juderoad August 14th, 2022

Hi I have a date coming up but I'm so nervous and scared I've avoided relationships for almost 2 years now [19rn] cause others didn't work out but I think I like this person it's hard to tell I feel bad about myself like what if they don't like me but then I get sort of relief bc if it doesn't work then I guess I'll stay single and the thing is I work alot and I'm worried if that's going to get in the way bc 1 I don't have a car so I have to rely on someone to take me which suck but hopefully soon getting one and 2 it's far away what if they want to go out more and I don't have time or a week to go out cause I'm far from them!! idk I'm just really afraid of messing up and work stuff also I'm embarrassed of where I live so any one coming over or even seeing where I live is terrifying it sucks I just don't know how to feel like I want to go out but I also want to crawl back inside my safe space any advice I'm truly scared of it this happening I don't want to make them sad but Also sorta scared to start things

innateJoy9602 August 14th, 2022

@Juderoad

Hello!

Dates and relationships can be scary. Especially when it's been a while. So, it's understandable that you are feeling anxious. It's nice that you are making steps though! You got this!! We are rooting for you! 🌿🌺

Juderoad OP August 18th, 2022

Didn't go well left trauma

Juderoad OP February 11th

Was SA on the date