Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety

Jayara7 March 9th, 2020

I'm anxious everyday and it inhibits me from being myself. The fear of conversing makes me come off strange as I avoid interactions. I opened up to people about it because keeping it in became too much. I regret it now. I feel like everything I do is evaluated differently.

Jayara7 OP March 9th, 2020

@Jayara7 I literally ruin all my relationships by being unable to be a consistent person. My mood flips so quickly and makes it more difficult to communicate with people. I don't like the person I'm becoming because it feels so far from the person I'm supposed to be. Nothing helps the fears that isn't a vice. I cannot avoid people all the time and skip classes everyday. I want it to stop being so difficult

Dabba909 March 22nd, 2020

@Jayara7 Same, I ruin my relationship with everyone and push them away

intuitiveHemlock8834 September 21st, 2020

@Jayara7 I used to be like that, I closed everyone out and I never let anybody in so I eventually just got depressed and my anxiety was impossible to not think about. But then I was in a really bad place and I eventually went to go get help from a counselor at school and it helped a lot the first time because the advice was not biased. I bottled so much up my whole life. So once I let it out it felt like I didn't need to hold anything back anymore.. telling people the truth let's you feel free. Letting yourself cry or be mad is good. However gradually finding things you love about yourself is the best part because it's what brightens your day and learning to love yourself independently is amazing. I've learned that you can't find love in some else.. relationships aren't solutions to a happy life. Yes they can make you laugh and feel warm but when you're alone and they are somewhere else then what? Find you. And love you. ❤️

helloPear3584 March 21st, 2020

@Jayara7 I know EXACTLY how this feels. Struggle with it every day. I hope things get easier for you!

Harenaxoxo April 30th, 2020

@Jayara7 i feel you:")

Aprilmd December 11th, 2020

I am new here, does anyone here have generalized anxiety disorder that does not take medication? Thank you

AmazingGrace2021 May 20th, 2021

Yes. Me