Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

domestic violence

sunflow June 13th, 2021

Hello everyone. I really need support from someone right now. Please. If there were someone out there. I just need someone to talk to. My house is a living hell honestly. I dont feel safe in here. Got nowhere to go. Ive struggled with anxiety and depression for a long time now, but since last year Ive gotten worse. The Pandemic made me isolate more than ever. I dont feel like I have friends anymore. And my family is toxic. I love them, but from afar. Emotional abuse is constant in this environment and I feel suffocated and very badly mistreated, to the point where panic attacks are now part of my daily basis. I just feel like I would feel a little better If I could find someone to talk to. Thank you.

sierrababy June 13th, 2021

i’m here for you !! let me know if you wanna be friends and we can support each other <3 you got this

sunflow OP June 13th, 2021

thank you so much for your support. yes, I would like that 🧡 so maybe I could text you or feel free to text me. sending blessings.

arya775 June 13th, 2021

Hey.. How are you now?

Thank you for your concern. I appreciate it. A little better. Currently in my room. Have this urgency to go out for a walk...Im gonna give it a try. I have this 'paralyzed' feeling due to panic attacks, were my mind activates the 'warning signs' mostly all the time. Its trauma response of course...because every time I have contact with my parents or sister something always comes up...so I have this defensive (of course, very unhealthy for me) mechanism, where I just try to bottle myself up. So Im feeling actually grateful that I found a space in where I can pour and express my emotions tho...and thankful for people like you who are willing to help in such a selfless way. Its ironic how I seem to be fully aware of my situation; I believe my greatest challenge and/or struggle is to learn to feel them...cope with my emotions...I feel blocked...But trying to take things slowly and with patience...not easy but just trying. thank you for listening. 🙏🏼

candiesinajar June 13th, 2021

I’m with you You can talk to me whenever you feel like

Thank you so so much. I will keep that in mind then. Will reach out...thanks for your support 🎇💛

indigoDog5299 June 2nd

I know you posted this a long time ago but I've been scrolling through here trying to find someone to talk to that I can relate to... You have described my life exactly... I'm going through the same thing right now...I'm just tired and have absolutely nobody... Of you're still out there somewhere, please reach out...I think we could help each other ❤️