Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety Manifestations and quotes

Takilah June 22nd, 2017

I have experienced different kinds of anxiety syptoms and have found quotes that help me :)

Takilah OP June 22nd, 2017

I have found that being in new situations i feel anxious almost as if I am drowning! It feels like rocks are weighning me down and the more i struggle the harder it is to breate

How do i deal?

I tend to focus on the drownig itself and imagine i am a mermaid therefore i can breathe underwater a quote i tend to focus on is ''If you cant beat them, join them'' this helps me as when i am in a situation i feel like an outsider and joining makes me feel calm and a shadowerer so to speak

Quote 5) keep calm and carry on

this is one of the quotes that is quite popular but it works for me because it makes me realise that yo should carry on

Quote 6) Candles as bright as your future

This makes me realise that an individual candle is bright but a bunch of cndles together are brighter and makes me realise there is suport out there

Quote 1) Be a better version of yourself

this helps me realsise that although i am not happy i can be!

Quote 2) Understand the chapter but remain the book

this makes me understad its okay to feel anxious, and to accept these feelings but dont let these feelings make you.

Quote 3) Footsteaps that lead to happiness

This makes me realise that eve though this situation makes me anxious i can walk through this :)

@Takilah

Quote 4) You are what you are

Whenever i have an anxiety attack i want to be someone else anyone else, but remembering that i cant be anyone else and i can change myself has lead me onto a path were i am in a position to help other people.

Anxiety feelings

Tension

I feel so tense not only in my chest but also throughout my whole body and sometimes it feels like i am so still i cant move, usually i try to focus on where the feeling is and try and move it down my body untill the tension is no longer present.

Breath

Shortness of breath is another feeling and i tend to feel like i am about to take my last breath which often makes me more panicky, by remembering that this isnt my last breath takes away the panic and a feeling of easiness helps me calm down.

Alone

Often i feel alone and that i am the only one expereincing these feelings, sometimes knowing that i am not alone helps me and ensures that i am a fighter.

Pain

Ofte anxiety hurts not just physically but also mentally, i feel like im at the end and the pain is just too much to get rid of the pain i tend to distract myself.

Bloated

anxiety makes me feel bloated like i am absorbing all the negative feelings and only positive thoughts can unbloat me

Tiredness

My daily strugglei feel exhausted like its tough just to breathe

I think sturggling alone is tough and if we al have support we can all work together