Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety Family Community Oath

Laura February 19th, 2015

An oath is a pledge. A pledge that is taken before the entire community which demonstrates your dedication, love and kindness to the purpose at hand. In our depression category here,you all have done a great job welcoming each other and showing support.

It is time that we make it official.Make this place a unique, special house here at 7 Cups.So today, I'd like you to pledge yourself to this anxiety family.

In taking this pledge, you are letting the entire community know that you belong here, in this anxiety family category/space.That you want to make the anxiety community at 7 Cups more supportive, more loving, more like a family. You take ownership of this space!

I ask that everyone who participates in this forum category, to take this pledge. Please read the pledge, and post it in this thread signed and dated.

Note:We'd like to some day open an anxiety support group chat room. In order to do this, we need to demonstrate that we have a family here that needs it! Please help start this family!

Laura OP February 19th, 2015

My Member Oath To The 7 Cups Anxiety Support Community & Family:

I, Laura, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with in this family.

I will welcome new users and show them support in their first few days here at 7 Cups of Tea.

I will encourage those struggling with all different kinds of anxiety to join our family and will actively work to help them feel like they belong.

I will take ownership of our families space here in the forum and honor and respect all those who post here for support and connection.

I will use my life?s journey to support others who are struggling with something similar.

I will bring kindness, compassion and support to the anxiety community whose home is presently located in this forum category.

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I will dedicate myself to making 7 Cups a welcoming, place where people from all walks of life can find refuge, support and love.

Signed:

Laura

Date: 2-19-2015

sociableLand19 February 22nd, 2015

I, sociableLand19, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with in this family.

I will welcome new users and show them support in their first few days here at 7 Cups of Tea.

I will encourage those struggling with all different kinds of anxiety to join our family and will actively work to help them feel like they belong.

I will take ownership of our families space here in the forum and honor and respect all those who post here for support and connection.

I will use my life?s journey to support others who are struggling with something similar.

I will bring kindness, compassion and support to the anxiety community whose home is presently located in this forum category.

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I will dedicate myself to making 7 Cups a welcoming, place where people from all walks of life can find refuge, support and love.

Signed:

sociableLand19

Date: 2-22-2015

LovePom February 22nd, 2015

~~My Member Oath To The 7 Cups Anxiety Support Community & Family:

I, Pom, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Pomheart

Date: 2-22-2015

Jenna February 24th, 2015

I, JennaHere, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will take ownership of our families space here in the forum and honor and respect all those who post here for support andconnection.

Signed:

JennaHere

Date: 2/24/15

musicmaniac February 24th, 2015

I,Musicmaniac, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Musicmaniac

Date: 2-24-15

Moj February 25th, 2015

~~My Member Oath To The 7 Cups Anxiety Support Community & Family~~

I, Moj, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Moj

Date: 2/24/2015

bestTruth96 February 25th, 2015

I, bestTruth96, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

bestTruth96

Date: 2-25-2015

HelpingAnyone February 25th, 2015

I, HelpingAnyone, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

HelpingAnyone

Date: 2-25-2015

Roadie February 26th, 2015

I, Roadie, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Roadie

Date: 26-2-2015

nightflowerw February 28th, 2015

I,nightflowerw, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

nightflowerw

Date: 2-27-2015

Regnkongen March 16th, 2015

I, Regnkongen, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Regn

Date: 3-16-2015

Takis186 March 16th, 2015

I guess I m the only "douche" in here that thinks this ain't a good idea right?

onlyonelifetolive March 16th, 2015

I, Megan, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Megan

Date: 3-16-2015

Roadie March 17th, 2015

Welcome @onlyonelifetolive :)

Alwaysdreamin March 18th, 2015

I,,dreamAngel69, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: dreamAngel69

AiRV002 August 13th, 2022

I, Air, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

AiRV002

Date: 8-14-2022

Rubylistens22 April 4th, 2023

I, Ruby, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea anxiety community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Ruby

Date: 4/4/23