Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

nightmare I had

okeyyyy August 7th

Lately I had been having some nightmares, today was very different from any kinda nightmares I had before, probably it has been influenced by desperation for wanting to improve, maybe i am pushing myself too much pass the breaking point. Previous to going to sleep there were thoughts in my mind as if they were coming from somebody else, or passing thoughts of other people, My dream was more in the realm of insanity, part of always have the believe that in your dreams you could connect with some entities or gods or something. I fully dont recall my dream, but I recall connecting with something or someone or some ones in my dream, it felt more like my dream I was hyper loaded with information, and stimulated past my braking point. It felt like those who contacted me wanted me to do bad things for them, but all these was being done telepathically, like if our minds were connecting, and i was not to speak of this to anyone. I was surprised that I managed to sleep during the nightmare. I woke up at a bit before 3 am, maybe being too much alone could had contributed to this.

and me that was thinking that oh i havent had nightmares in such a long time, and here we are again, nightmares. 

tranquilechoes August 7th

@okeyyyy

I'm so sorry you've been having these intense nightmares 😔. It sounds really rough and scary, especially when they feel so vivid and overwhelming. Pushing yourself to improve is great, but it’s important to be gentle with yourself too.

Dreams can be so strange and intense, and it sounds like this one really shook you. Feeling like you were connecting with something or someone in your dream must have been so intense, especially when it felt telepathic and overwhelming. Nightmares can leave us feeling all kinds of unsettled.

Being alone can definitely amplify those feelings. It's completely okay to feel this way. Sometimes, just acknowledging what you're feeling can make a big difference. You're not alone in this, and it’s okay to feel shaken up.

Sending you lots of love and hugs 💕. You're doing your best, and that’s enough. Take it easy and be kind to yourself.

🤍✨

okeyyyy OP August 8th

@tranquilechoes Thanks so much, this is so kind of you, I am listening to Fallout music from the video game, also started singing lessons, this helps me to calm down and also the sports i do, Today i had another strange dream, I was i think in a bus maybe and i think i had been disrespectful to some people and they were all angry at me, and i fall asleep inside the dream or something and then i had some sorta custom it was put on me that made me felt bad.