Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Superficial world out there

compassionatePomegranate5476 November 16th, 2023

Why can't people in real life be like this? I feel people around me are very superficial. Nobody talks real issues or life as it is. Just want to paint some pictures before society, which do not have an ounce of reality . Very few feels comfortable on their skin , i guess

ASilentObserver November 16th, 2023

@compassionatePomegranate5476 Very good question for thinking and discussion. Compassionate. <3 It sounds like connecting with others on a deeper level is important to you. I hear a desire for authenticity and being comfortable in one's own skin. While not everyone may share the same values around openness, focusing on cultivating compassion and understanding within relationships can help one feel less alone. . What feelings arise when interactions feel superficial? 

compassionatePomegranate5476 OP November 16th, 2023

It makes life complicated, i feel super ficial interaction as waste of time. You will feel good, u learn about urself and it's a beautiful thing to interact with genuine people.

Some people initially make us think they are soo interested in us but later they are just good actors eventually u I'll understand,you can't trust those. It's scary out there ... I don't understand those . If they don't want to, y they have to act?