Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Social anxiety

unachicamas04 April 24th, 2023

How can I stop feeling awkward around people? I always feel like they’re judging me I don’t get out of the house

Mya000 May 3rd, 2023

@unachicamas04

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feelings with us. I can understand how difficult it can be to feel awkward around people and worry about their judgments. It's important to remember that everyone experiences these feelings at some point in their lives, so you are not alone.

One thing you could try is to start small. Find an activity that you enjoy and try to engage with others who share the same interest. This can help you feel more comfortable around people since you already have something in common to talk about.

Another approach is to practice mindfulness and self-compassion. When you notice yourself feeling anxious or self-conscious, try to observe those feelings without judgment. Remember that everyone has insecurities and flaws, and that's okay. You don't have to be perfect or impress everyone you meet.

Lastly, consider seeking the help of a therapist or counsellor. They can provide you with additional support and tools to manage your anxiety and build your self-confidence.

Remember that everyone has insecurities, and it's important to be kind to yourself and take small steps towards feeling more comfortable around others. I hope these tips are helpful, and please feel free to reach out to me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

quietNickel1872 May 4th, 2023

Hey you can maybe think this way that nobody really cares what you do bcause in real nobody cares everyone are busy with their own life , they will just think about it for 10 mins and then forget it all. So i hope you go out more and enjoy your life and stop thinking about people so much :)