Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Overwhelmed

Kindlettering November 4th, 2022

Woke not feeling like waking up, don't have the energy to work out. My new job (1 month+) is giving me lots of assignments and I don't have the confidence to be able to do it.

unassumingWater6981 November 4th, 2022

I'm not a really confident person doing things for the first time I start to think of every little which way I'm supposed to do it and if its the right way is it the fast way ect. Same kind of thing for day to day life I think of the 1 million and 1 things I have to get done get overwhelmed and get nothing done. So as silly as it sounds but what I have started doing and its dramatically improved my days is one step at a time one task at a time set my mind to the one thing concentrate and do it with confidence. You pick one small step and complete it then move on. Your body and brain are now happy and steady and you feel good for finishing something even if it was starting a routine of setting clothes out the day before. You will feel that sense of accomplish ment and it will help you dive right on to the next thing and now your confident your performing better than normal not nervous or dreading the day.