Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Morning & Evening Anxiety

ShortStuff772 January 22nd

I get morning and evening anxiety really badly. I'm not if anyone else can relate to this.

Tinywhisper11 January 22nd

@ShortStuff772 hi you ❤ your not alone, mornings when your brain start waking up, and all thoughts come rushing in can get quite overwhelming, and again in evenings, when our body is trying to wind down but the brain isn't ready, it's also very difficult. Bless you ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ sorry your struggling so much with this, we are all here for you ❤

ShortStuff772 OP January 22nd

Thank you for your kind words @ Tinywhisper11 🌺❤️

Tinywhisper11 January 22nd

@ShortStuff772 your welcome ❤ I'm here if you want to talk ❤

Bubbles0909 January 27th

My mornings are bad. I stay in bed for a long time to avoid getting out but it only makes overthinking worse. I have now started playing gratitude audios as soon as I wake up. It sometimes helps to hear that I have a healthy body, a roof over my head, ability to earn,think etc

tyler7878 January 27th

@Bubbles0909 Same here. When I have my episodes I wake up already super anxious. I just don't want to get out into that world, I just try to sleep in more and fell into some slumber, but it often doesn't even work like this because my heart is already rushing and I can't get into the deep sleep.

How I'm trying to work through that: therapy (understanding what made my like that) and sport (I had the tennis scheduled in the morning the other day, and after an hour like 80% of my anxiety was gone).

You take care!

Bubbles0909 January 27th

Agree. Exercise is very helpful in making me feel better but if I take it in the mornings some days I find it hard to make it on time with the instructor and end up missing classes so I take it in evenings.

I am trying various ways to figure out. Hopefully I will get better.

tyler7878 January 27th

@Bubbles0909 I see it like this: exercise is a hardware (physiological) aspect of dealing with anxiety, but there's also a software (psychological) part of it. Figuring out why that anxiety is crippling in - what are the reasons now, and what were the reasons in the past, and maybe not even in your past, that made you reacting that way that you react

Bubbles0909 January 27th

@clous682 Agree. I am working on the psychological part but it is a slow process.

Glad therapy is helping you with it.