Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I get anxious thinking about it

passionateNorth2259 September 28th, 2023

Hi everyone

Hope you all are doing well

Back in school when i was 13 and even during my teenage days i help a lot of people cheat during the exams

I basically was a timid person and i can get easily pushed around and i will do what students ask me to do especially if they were bad students. I would help them cheat because i thought that would help me get along with them.

So i helped some student cheat during the exams and i remember someone told me that the teachers are aware that I'm helping them cheat even once someone caught me but because of my reputation of being a good kid and accomplished student they let it slide and didn't punish me.

However till this day i keep feeling guilty and anxious for the wrong things that i did and I'm overthinker i just go deep in my thoughts and keep imagining what would have happened if someone grabbed me and slap me for helping them cheat.

I get very anxious thinking about myself and how timid and weak i was for not standing up and teling them no.

Tinywhisper11 September 29th, 2023

@passionateNorth2259 it's not easy being a teen. I think everyone does things during teen years that they regret. Don't be so hard on yourself ❤❤ you did nothing wrong, you were just a child trying to fit in. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

helpfulPrune3049 September 29th, 2023

You were just trying to make friends. Everyone seeks friendship and acceptance, and during teen years at school, one would try even harder. Be kind to yourself, it’s all okay.