Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel so stupid sometimes

blueorchid1010 Saturday

I'm studying for the toughest exam in my country, and i started studying as a challenge... because i like challenging myself. Well now I'm half way through the journey so i got a bit more intelligent than before. Now everyone thinks that if I'm studying for this exam then i know everything..and i when i do something dumb sometimes...they make me feel so small by saying " how can you be so dumb"

Not a day went through when I haven't felt dumb here

Even when i was right in few factual arguments...they still made me feel so dumb and didn't accept that i can be right in this aspect..😫😫😫 it's so frustrating...well I'm learning to ignore it...but it's still frustrating..

Selaviexx 14 hours ago

@blueorchid1010 It sounds like you're under a lot of pressure, not just from the exam, but from the expectations others have placed on you. It's frustrating when people assume that because you're preparing for a tough exam, you're supposed to be flawless or know everything. That's an unrealistic expectation, and it sounds like they're making you feel small when you're already challenging yourself in such a big way.