Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel like a bad person and I don't know what to do anymore

Mysteriouswolf87 September 19th

I feel like im an abusive person and I don't really know why or what to do about it, someone jokingly said that I seemed like the type to emotional abuse a partner if I had one but I'm ace and I don't like to hurt anyone. I do tend to be argumentative sometimes but not with friend and I usually don't take debates to far. I don't think I deserve to have friends or a partner and that I should just stay alone at this point to save people from me. I hate how I am and don't know if I can fix it anymore I too much work with no worth.

enthusiasticPapaya8329 September 20th

I feel like your post is vague enough that I don’t know what to say. Do you have anger issues? Maybe you just haven’t found the right person? You definitely should not be mean to people. Have you invested in yourself enough to love yourself? Have you found God? Maybe some solid work on yourself with some meditation would help? I do daily devotional reading and I feel that it is both affirming and directive. Maybe try some devotions? Try the five more rule: Wait five more minutes before doing or saying something you might regret.

Mysteriouswolf87 OP September 21st

I kinda have anger issues but I tend to take it out on myself.