Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi 👋

xSomeone March 30th

Would love have someone, could maybe talk to freely. Feeling haveing not good (, worried can get worse...) Tried nót think about or out on side and other such. Had trouble finding someone

ASilentObserver April 1st

@xSomeone Thank you for reaching out, Someone. Please know you have all of us here with you to listen to and support you. How are you doing today? Please share what you can. 

xSomeone OP April 8th

Thanks, appreciate it, very much!!! ❤️

There been very much. Tried seek help, more then one way, before turned to worst, but no help, were ever go.

Big crash, far down. Long list off blood tests been red a while.

Ended up with something wired with head, concicounce. After walked some months, with rest puls 130, blood pressure at least 186/130-150.

Broke and became unormall. Took at least half a year, from counting like 3 year kid to work some more like my self. Unluckily had much at same time around that time and I was stupid. (All around me have so high hopes I will win no matter and I feel do live fully up to that.

And normal is, that I wish try be, what those around think, but I do not feel, good enough.)

Keept working my self, for them specially.

Try get part off me back.

More rare now, head may go simple, um a bad way, but still happens at times. (Crashed fee Times kan row, every time worse and eneded upp I couldn't even so any simple or badic things things, with out mix up or errors and such. Talking like emty duckling, behind other, follwoing them and what they said. In the bad/poor shape in.

Rarely have done much wrong in life, beacouse always had, that I try not so wrong or such, but I can't say proud off everything, some bothera me much, since been able collect head and remeber more and some such.

I do not have really any place, were maybe able talk freely fully and also tought maybe some advices or such, would be good.

Most point to me, getting sicker and not getting help, it getting worse over time, until body got at times it's limits. No help.

Lived with Nerve damage for years, before that.

Gone trougha loy and tought trough a lot. Experience much wired and many walls in the way.

Isn't good enough really. If maybe have tips advices or Else, nice if able to share ..

My partner way better then me, her has earned better. Either able give him that or.

Afraid some have faith, like many in my family, beacouse every time had it last years, mos of the times dispointmeants. But there is forgiveness and extra chances, hope maybe able to get. Even if Imaybe not the person most earned, yet would very much Appricate!!

One thing, always been good for me, is to help others, if maybe able to (exsample Samaritans).

Love see other happy, makes me happy.

Wondering what maybe could. (If maybe have good suggestions, maybe some ways.) Gives extra purpose...

Can at times unormal strong mooos, not used to and tbh honest afraid off at times.

Have many wired wounds and list off problems. Blood tests swings too much, many never got back to good and keeps. (Wired and complex.)

Limited what maybe able do about health, but maybe something else I can, try and focous on and, while try work for my Health?? (Witch may also, in it own way...)

If there is hope. Try hang in some, try keep think, maybe do have a chance. But question, what maybe to do, if so.

At least found part off real me again, seemed unfortunately affected.

Also learn bit better some, with the new wired changes. Many around, think push my self to hard, to better, but I feel it is needed, so choose listen to my self there. (1 year ago, when emty, didn't have real me, my real opinions, toughts or other such, way too simple and broken)

P.s. Let know, if maybe badly worded or error. Sorry , f typos bad.

Thanks answering me!! ❤️