Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feel like I'm losing myself a bit

easyOak7689 June 20th, 2023

Been in therapy for a while, things've gone downhill just very fast and literally have no clue how to do anything about it.

Sorry if that sounds vague, or if I'm rambling in this thing but I'm just so unclear and everything is so clouded. Like, I'm not even sure what I'm doing anymore makes sense. How do I know if I'm just overreacting, stuck in a loop, or if it's something genuine I'm struggling with?

(Case in point, I've had a therapist but things went awry. Then the office which I was signed up with (and whom I really like the attitude of their site) offered me a new therapist but things went just so chaotic with my old therapist also the closure that I'm not sure I want to continue? But on the other hand I can see another therapist working. But the whole thing felt soooo bizarrely handled that I'm not even sure)

Sorry if this is a ramble I'm just feeling like I have no idea anymore. Am just struggling to make sense of what I want and things going completely haywire in therapy (isn't it supposed to be a calming place??) doesn't really help.

toughTiger6481 June 25th, 2023

@easyOak7689

therapy is hard work and sometimes things get messy.

to be able to get to the root of issues ...... before you can rebuild things seem to come crashing down.

Changing therapists in the middle is an added complication and i can see you can be confused.