Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxious fear

Lake61 October 10th, 2022

I feel like everyone I love hates me. I give you so much of myself to others and I don’t get back the same love I give out…even to my family. I’m lost in life and I don’t know what to do anymore. It’s causing me to be more anxious all the time.

Creamyyy October 10th, 2022

@Lake61 be patient. And the love will come back to you when you're least expecting it. 🤗

innateJoy9602 October 11th, 2022

@Lake61

Hello,

It makes total sense you would feel frustrated by that. I'm sorry that you feel like everyone you love hates you. I can understand giving so much of yourself and not receiving the same energy back. Have you explored any coping techniques for your anxiety?

Lake61 OP October 11th, 2022

Hello, thank you for replying. I don’t know any good coping techniques for anxiety. I just feel like I give so much of me to others and I’ll never get the same in return. I also don’t really know who I am and what makes me happy. It’s a constant battle.

hiraxx October 11th, 2022

@Lake61

Hi there,

I understand that it must feel horrible to not receive the same love you give out and I'm so sorry you feel that way. If you'd ever like to chat about it please feel free to get in touch with me or any of the other listeners who will make sure to help you to the best of their capabilities. I genuinely hope you feel better soon and receive all and more of the love you give out.

kacky October 11th, 2022

@Lake61

There is something so special in you, but it sounds like you have not discovered it yet. When you find it, you will feel so good, you will want to devote all your time to loving yourself for being so special. This is not a superficial kind of appreciation. There is a core value in you, which is worthy of appreciation. When you find it, and start paying attention to it, others who are on the same frequency will see it and appreciate it in you, too.
AmintaBlack October 20th, 2022

@Lake61 I am sorry you are going through this. I can relate to those feelings at times when I am anxious (thinking everybody hates me or looks down on me). It is a hard place to be at.

If you think it might help, I have a post on some journal tips about "Writing your Worries" and a "Thought Journal" which might help with working out some of these feelings. I hope you find something that helps!

https://www.7cups.com/forum/HealthyLiving_141/MentalEmotionalHealthWellbeing_1047/TipsforJournaling_284885/