Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

highly Anxious

siddharthh September 6th, 2023
I am too anxious

I have a lot things to be done on my plate. I have ptsd with anxiety and depression.

I came to foreign country to study and make friends but so called friends abandoned me when I needed them the most this triggered my past trauma.

Felt like being Ostracized. I am all alone.

I have taken a semester break from college and will be joining back again in January 2024 but

I am confused whether to take a private room or sharing room and how am i gonna do all the things like for example studying, going to gym and a part time job

Work kn my ptsd , counseling CBT

Will i be safe in room sharing ? how will i manage to study and do things in sharing without disturbing the other person.

Private rooms are costly

Am I gonna run into same kind of friends ?

I am so confused.

Can someone please in 7cups connect with me. I need friends.

Yougotmyback September 9th, 2023

*sending hugs* if ok💛

It seems like there's a lot going on in your life but see you're here and trying. It takes a lot of courage to share your vulnerabilities and I want to appreciate you for it. You took a brave step there.

Being in a foreign country and losing friends would have been highly stressful for you. I can feel you. Along with all the confusion of what you should and shouldn't do next. You don't know about your future but you have your present. Try and take small steps everyday because the more you think about the future, the more difficult it will be to take step in the present to secure it.

You can do some research before you take a room about how people are in that particular place and see if you can still manage to build up a space for your own in the room. It's obvious that you can't pre decide everything but you can try your best. You said that you're feeling too anxious about it. Here's something I like to do when I'm feeling anxious about something. I like to break the tasks in parts and do only one thing a day out of it. You can also try some breathing and meditation techniques to have some grip over your anxiety before you step in the procedure of the other things you want to do.

Also, you can connect to listeners for 1-1 chat here. You can find the available ones from here -

https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners

And join the member chat room to talk to the other members.

Hope it helps! 🌻