Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You Are Not Alone: A Message for Those Struggling with Anxiety

dtanushree 9 hours ago

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to reach out to anyone who's been feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or like they're carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders. It's tough out there, and I get it—sometimes it feels like no one understands or that you're facing everything on your own. But trust me, you are NOT alone. ❣️

Whether you're battling racing thoughts, sleepless nights, or just trying to get through the day, know that there’s a community here that gets it. Anxiety is tough, and it can make even the smallest tasks feel impossible, but every step you take—no matter how small—is a victory. You’ve survived your hardest days so far, and that’s something to be proud of.

I’d love to hear from you: What’s one small thing that has helped you cope with anxiety, even if it’s just for a moment?

It could be a comforting routine, a breathing exercise, or even something you remind yourself when things get tough. Let’s share and lift each other up. 💙

Remember, your feelings are valid, and taking it one day at a time is perfectly okay. You've got this! ❤️ 

friends-health.gif

@dtanushree Indeed, I couldn’t have said it better myself! ⭐

Sometimes anxiety makes even the smallest tasks feel impossible, but small tasks (no matter how small) is a victory. Wonderfully said!

One way I find helpful is via meditation. I find it creates a sense of peace and calm, sometimes giving you a differing perspective to look at things that may cause stress. It also helps me to focus on the present and reduce feelings of worry. I appreciate this lovely post. 💓

thanks-you-gif-thanks.gif

dtanushree OP 5 hours ago

@GentleHealingInitiative

Meditation is something which works well for me too! Its one of the best ways to handle anxiety and overwhelming feelings. I'm so happy that you find it useful 😊😊 

mochi-mochimons.gif

belami2024 4 hours ago

@dtanushree When I'm on the bus and just looking at other people, some of them so calm, some of them even with a smile for their family or friends travelling with them, makes me question my anxiety.

dtanushree OP 2 hours ago

@belami2024

Understandable Belami❣️

I used to question myself too when I saw people happy and just being themselves without feeling anxious. That's when I realised that I need support to overcome my anxiety. 

Is there anything which helps you cope with your anxiety?

belami2024 2 hours ago

@dtanushree

Talking usually helps.  Interacting with people, you get a sense of other people's reality which helps you get a hold of your anxiety.

dtanushree OP 2 hours ago

@belami2024

Agree 💯 Anxiety is caused with a lot of overthinking about situations which may or may not happen. We end up making unusual assumptions about people. Talking to them will break those assumptions 😊😊 Thank you so much for sharing! ❣️

belami2024 2 hours ago

@dtanushree

You are welcome!