Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Struggling with anxiety for last 5 years or so.

Slayer22 September 21st, 2023

It has been on and off cycle for me, I can handle normal anxiety, I have gotten used to it, but lately my anxiety has become worse, more intense and overhelming. Anxiety mixed with despair and hopelessness. I often resort to comfort eating when I feel anxious, I know it is not very healthy for me, but cannot help. Sorry for my atrocious english.

dreamRose77 September 22nd, 2023

@Slayer22

Hi,

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that. I was also in a bad place like that not long ago and I know how tiring it is😔. Food was (and kind of still is) a big comfort thing for me and throughout those 2 years I even gained a few kilos. I don't know if this will help but I'm slowly getting my life together - there's always a light at the end of the tunnel if you keep going.

I would love to help you overcome this bad time in your life (and if you'd want I could help you by sharing my experience).

Sending you lots of love💕.

Rose

BryanM99 September 23rd, 2023

Hey - so sorry you're feeling this way - sounds tough. It's funny that when more extreme anxiety returns it makes you feel like you should be able to deal with it - because you've been there before - and it kinda makes it feel worse. Be kind to yourself. Remember how you did, indeed, get through it before and practice and re-practice all the things and techniques that helped you before. You've got this.