Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help

kindWatermelon5023 November 10th, 2023

**TRIGGER WARNING**

If you have problems with anxiety or are easily overwhelmed, please do not continue reading.

This is a cry for help. I am at my absolute worst. My anxiety is worse than it ever was. I'm anxious, all the time, always. It's been almost a month that it's been this way. It's hugely affecting my life. I'm not capable of doing the smallest of things. Sometimes, it's difficult to even breathe. I'm completely alone in this situation, I've got no support. No friends. No hope for anything. I'm just looking for someone long-term. Some kind of comfort. I've tried talking to listeners on here but I'm unable to hold even one complete conversation. I feel hated. By everyone. Everywhere. People look at me as if I'm some kind of a menace to the society. Please, can someone help me?

SlvCron November 10th, 2023

@kindWatermelon5023 Thank you for reaching out! Have you thought talking to a therapist, you mentioned you breathe, could this be a panic attack? Stay strong and take care of yourself. Feel free to reach out if you need to. 

BryanM9999 November 10th, 2023

Hey.  You've got many people on here that you can depend upon and who understand,  You say that you've not been able to complete a chat with a Listener.  That's fine.  Just keep at it.  It takes time to work things through and to process what you're going through.  Professional help might be good too.  But - in the meantime - one day at a time.....

Jem7Cups November 10th, 2023

@kindWatermelon5023 I'm truly sorry to hear how much you're struggling right now. It sounds incredibly tough to feel this level of anxiety constantly and to feel so alone in it. Please know that your feelings are valid and it's okay to seek help. It's brave of you to reach out like this. Remember, you are not a burden or a menace – you are a human going through a really hard time. If it's difficult to have a conversation, that's okay too. Take it one step at a time. You're not alone in this, even if it feels like it right now. If you're open to it, I would strongly encourage you to consider professional support, like a therapist or counselor, who can provide the long-term, consistent help you're looking for. Your life is valuable, and you deserve to find relief and hope again.

kindWatermelon5023 OP November 11th, 2023

Thank you everyone for your responses. But I cannot afford professional help.