Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety

courageousWriter4362 January 12th

HI everyone! I am new to this thread! I would like to mention that I have generalized anxiety disorder. I have been struggling with it for most of my life and didn't get treatment for it til i was an adult. It is hard to deal with these things and would like people to relate to. 

Jem7Cups January 15th

Hi @courageousWriter4362

Welcome to the thread! We're so glad you've joined us. It takes a lot of courage to open up about your experiences, especially when it comes to something as personal as generalised anxiety disorder. You're not alone in this journey, and we're here to support you.

Living with anxiety can be challenging, but it's important to remember that you are strong and resilient. Sharing your story allows others to relate and empathise with what you're going through. It's through these connections that we can find comfort and understanding.

If you ever need someone to talk to or if you're looking for advice or support, don't hesitate to reach out. This community is filled with caring individuals who are ready to listen and offer their own experiences. Together, we can navigate the ups and downs of living with anxiety and find ways to cope and thrive.

Remember, you are not defined by your anxiety disorder. You are a unique and valuable individual, and we're grateful to have you as part of this community. Take things one day at a time, be kind to yourself, and know that we're here for you every step of the way.

Sending you virtual hugs and positive vibes! 🤗✨