Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teen Transitioning Program Testimonials

FrenchToast June 8th, 2022

Hi everyone! This is a place where I will post testimonials submitted by our mentees. If you would like your testimonial to be featured here, please fill this form!

mailInterested in reaching out to a teen transitioning mentor? Request one here.

Please do not post in this thread!

This post is brought to you by the Teen Transitioning Program. Please read about it here.

FrenchToast OP August 4th, 2022

@yellowcloudZzz

What would you like to say about your experience with the Teen Transitioning Mentor/Program?

It was good, my mentor was extremely helpful

Please list at least two things that you learned about the adult side:

1. Tolerance

2. It's not too different from the teen side

FrenchToast OP August 20th, 2022

@BlueRiver5968

What would you like to say about your experience with the Teen Transitioning Mentor/Program?

It has been amazing..the mentors are very helpful..it really helped me to get over the scariest part of aging up..so thanks a lot.

1) Adults are fun too

2) Adult side is more active!

@anonymous

The directions are clear and helpful, the entire progress is easy to go through.

1) Adult listeners interact with adult members only

2) Adult listeners can apply to listen to teens by becoming an adult-teen listener.

@purplehearts520

The Teen Transitioning Program helped me navigate through and adapt to the adult side much more easily and quickly. I have received the support that I needed during the transition, and my mentor was very helpful in answering any questions that I had. I am very grateful to be a part of this program!

1) There are so many more groups in the adult side, including support groups for different topics and age groups.

2) The adult side has so many more people, both listeners and members, and I feel that their conversations sometimes go more in-depth into the deeper meanings.

@secrecykhasya

For me, It's really helpful when i'm about to age up. I have a lot of doubts when the time is about to come whether i could survive the adult side or not. My mentor nicely answers my doubts and questions which reassure me after that. I don't really reach out to them much about support but i think personally they have tried to make me feel better about aging up.

1) My member actually aged up when the birthday month ended.

2) So many rooms, and the adults are all nice and friendly just like the teen side.