Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teen Transitioning Mentors FAQs

FrenchToast September 19th, 2021

Hi everyone! I wanted to post all bout the teen transitioning mentors we have here on 7 Cups. Aging up can be hard but we are here for you. We now have specialized mentors to support those that are going to age up soon. They are here to be a guide into the adult side as things change and new rules get implemented.

How does it work?

It's quite simple. Fill out a form to request a mentor and they will reach out to you in 2-3 days to help you with the process.

What can teen transition mentors do?

They can help you understand what's different on the adult side. They can answer any questions you may have about what's on the adult side. They can also assist you with navigating the site once you age up as well as with ATL applications and expectations. So, basically, they're your buddy through the whole process.

Who can seek support?

Anyone who is about to age up within a year or less. But we really support everyone with aging up!

What are my other options?

We will continue to host discussions, events, icebreakers so that you get the chance to be familiar with our mentors and expectations. We also have the aging up process which will provide you information. This forum area is where all the gold is!

How can I request a mentor?

By filling this form out, please only fill it out if you are requiring assistance with aging up. Only those requests will be taken!

If you have any questions, concerns, queries about our project, please PM me and I will be happy to iron it out ❤️

This post is brought to you by the Teen Transitioning Program. Please read about it here.

Asher October 7th, 2021

Thank you for the information Toast, it looks amazing and sounds like an amazing opportunity as well.

Asher, Community Ambassador