Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing New Role: Teen Transition Supporter

ASilentObserver February 28th

Are you passionate about supporting teens through life's transitions? Do you have a knack for making connections and fostering a sense of belonging? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!

We invite you to join our team as Teen Transition Supporters. In this rewarding role, you'll play a crucial part in welcoming and guiding newly transitioned users within our community.

Here's what you'll do:

• Warmly welcome newly transitioned users with personalized messages and forum introductions.
  • Actively listen to their thoughts, feelings, and experiences through private messages and group interactions.
  • Facilitate their integration into the adult group chats by introducing them during designated sessions and encouraging participation.
  • Lead engaging activities to foster interaction, build trust, and address common concerns.
  • Share existing resources relevant to young adults and identify gaps where new resources could be created.
  • Promote self-care and healthy boundaries to empower their transition.
  • Serve as a dedicated check-in buddy for the first four weeks, offering ongoing support and addressing any questions.

Why join us?

• Experience the joy of helping transitioning teens have a good transition.
  • Develop your abilities and communication and leadership skills.
  • Make a meaningful and supportive contribution to the 7 Cups community.
  • Gain valuable experience and personal growth that will help you in your own life and career.

Requirements to be a Transition Supporter

• Be an Adult Listener
  • No behavior reports in the last 3 months
  • Listener Level: Helper or above (3800+ cheers)

Ready to make a difference? Apply today by filling out our application form: Transition Supporter Application

Please share this post with anyone who might be interested in becoming a Teen Transition Supporter.

We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions? Feel free to comment below or send us a message.

@Heather225 @Amy @SirenofSerenity @Soulsings @Dystopiatae95 @wishfulWillow6962

become-a-transition-supporter_1709110601.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 28th

@ASilentObserver

Soooo happy to see this. Thank youu, team for taking time to recognize and trying your best to fill the gaps. This is hopefully going to help ease the transition more for our wonderful teeenies!🥰

Heather225 February 28th

yipppe-yippee-yippee-yippee.gif

lovingRainbows2088 February 29th

@ASilentObserver

I am glad that 7 cups finally decided to help transitioning teens into the adult side. Thank you for recognizing that teens who are transitioning might need some guidance or support while they are becoming adults. I hope this goes well and helps them out. I would also be a teen supporter but I can't since I don't have all of the requirements that I need to have. 

ASilentObserver OP March 7th

@lovingRainbows2088 It is okay Rainbow, once you have the requirement you can apply for it and meanwhile also help us with responses, support here in the forum. I appreciate your support and help. <3 Thank you for all you doing in this community.