Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sexting and masturbation problem.

vicky1505 April 20th, 2021

So It's been hard to stay away because it just gives this satisfaction like forgetting pain but it's part of the pain. My religion doesn't accept such so rn I'm just like "u done". I don't know what to do because I'm really feeling distant from God at this point in my life.

cl0s3tm0th April 21st, 2021

SAME! And Like at this point I don’t even want to stop, but I know it’s wrong. And now I’m doing it more and just turning my face away from God which I know is bad. I am feeling very lost right now and just blehhhh.

vicky1505 OP April 21st, 2021

Don't worry together we'll get through it OK. Don't give up and don't stay quiet, try to move closer to God and your family OK, Goodluck

cl0s3tm0th April 21st, 2021

Yess! Let’s tryy and get back in allignment and back into his word. Goodluck to you tooo

passionateOwl8052 April 22nd, 2021

Same here... i think during times that we need to bring ourselves to close God and ask for help so we can see the root of the problem. Be strong

adaptablePeach2158 April 22nd, 2021

Vicky, I totally appreciate and feel your pain, I'm unfortunately in the same situation too. It's just a terrible struggle and even when I think I have it under control, it comes back to get me.... Siiiiiigh.

cl0s3tm0th April 22nd, 2021

Omggg me toooo. That is why Im also like lowkey scared to try because it’s like if I’m going to fail again what is the point.