Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sex addiction

LilBlondeBaby17 September 24th, 2020

i have found that I am attracted to guys twice my age and wanting unhealthy sex relationships with them even meeting an older guy from an online chat for sex. Not sure what to do about it but think talking about it is a good first step.

InquireWithin September 24th, 2020

@LilBlondeBaby17

In my experience, speaking ONLY for myself, I was and still am attracted to and drawn to men 10 years or more my senior. I noticed this at age 19. Now I am 47 so it's less of an issue. If you are a teenager or in your 20's, then you may want to slow down and examine your attractions. There's no need to rush into anything, is there? smiley

Personally, I find them physically attractive but also appreciate that they often have gained wisdom from life experience, they often are more patient, are more accepting of body imperfections, and so forth. That is a HUGE generalization. Many of them are self-centered jerks, too! Some are even predators looknig for younger people. It's important to be discerning, or perceptive, of what the situation is or could turn into. Listen to your heart, listen to your gut feeling, rather than your genitals. If he sounds too good to be true, then he probably is. Develop your intuition, which will never lie to you.

If you're meeting him for coffee, drinks or sex, then always be careful, have an escape plan, tell someone where you're going, meet in a public place. If even the smallest thing feels "off," excuse yourself and leave. It's better to seem rude than have regrets later on.

Mywifewentblack August 20th

I’m an older guy lol