Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trust

meg113 July 5th, 2023

How can I trust him again after he lied to me about using drugs?

Optimisticempath July 5th, 2023

@meg113

would it help to ask them what made them lie and how do they want things to be like?

hope you can rebuild trust again, it's ok to take your time tho <3

meg113 OP July 6th, 2023

I did, he said he didn’t think it was that serious and he wasn’t planning on using it very long. It was just Aderrall and I’ve taken it many times, but it’s the “hardest” thing I’ve ever taken and he has a short but pretty intense history of hard drug use. He went through a divorce and his wife took the kids and moved them 14 hours away to be with the guy she cheated on my boyfriend with and he got really sad and bad off for about a year, this was about 5 years ago. It wouldn’t even bother me if he didn’t have that past and I hadn’t found them in the way that I did (he snorted them) and then after I confronted him about it he looked me in the eye and said he wouldn’t do it again but I found another straw about a week or so later and he said he was just finishing what he already had and that was the last of it. I’m just so scared it’s going to lead him back into doing harder things…… I love him with all my heart but I don’t think I could deal with him doing drugs.