Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Harm Addiction *Trigger*

warmheartedDeception May 25th, 2020

You can move this to the appropriate place. I need to vent. I'm constantly daydreaming to these extreme lengths. So much so that I've even geniunely experienced psychosis. How do I stop this constant need to mental harm enjoying my suffering through this intensive never ending dream? It's like I want to stop but I also don't want to stop at the same time. The lines are blurred from myself and reality and I can't stop sinking myself deeper in this hole. What will it take for me to stop? the constant suffering I endure inside why do I do this to myself? Why am I doing this and why do I enjoy it so much? Haha even now, I'm not suffering because what I'm saying but I'm purposely rousing myself to be stressed out. Addictions are weird, aren't they?

lovelyWhisper66 May 28th, 2020

@warmheartedDeception Welcome to 7Cups! We are happy to have you here with us. I'm sorry to hear of your struggles, but I'm delighted that you are reaching out for the support you deserve. It takes courage to open up and reach out for support. Addictions are quite strange! How have you been coping?

If you ever need to talk with someone, the listeners are always available. I hope venting helped you out. If you have any concerns or questions, let us know. Best wishes; we are here for you. :)