Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Food addiction

CallMeFriday July 7th

I haven’t been able to find anyone who’s in the same boat. I feel that no one else takes food addiction seriously. I know I am an addict but I don’t know what to do about it. I need someone to help me.

i cry when I can’t find anything to eat. I have mental breakdowns when it comes to food. I am a “picky eater” aka I think I have ARFID, which definitely makes this more complicated. I am in recovery from depression but I don’t know how to start recovering from FA

DevinY July 25th
@CallMeFriday Hey there, I hope that you are doing well. Food addiction is a difficult thing to get rid of but it's possible. I recommend to talk with a therapist or doctor if you are really struggling with it. Having a professional to help and guide you through it can help you get through this. I hope that you get through this safely and quickly. I hope the best and that everything will go well.
jonghyunnie August 16th

@CallMeFriday hello, if you would like, please feel free to message me- i was diagnosed with EDNOS about 10+ years ago when that was the usual diagnoses for something like ARFID, if you want to talk you can talk to me and we can share experiences.