Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrating 11 months clean n sober tmorror

SerenelyClean March 29th

I'll be celebrating 11 months clean n sober off drugs/alcohol tomorrow. More specifically my 12 years long addiction to OC/heroin/fentanyl. I will give full disclosure, so originally when I got hooked on opioids it was due to being put on pain management  medication. Now that I'm clean, I have nothing to manage my pain that is still very much there. So I do use CBD regularly, as well as consume very small amount of marijuana if I'm unable to sleep because of the pain. I do have a legal medical MJ card so I'm not doing anything illegal, and only using strictly for medical purposes (personally I hate the feeling if being stoned so I avoid it at all costs) but still, I never thought I would make it this long off opioids. Or meth for that fact. *** even alcohol, especially since everytime In the past when I tried coming off opioids, I would always turn to drinking very heavily. So I'm very happy. Frankly I wish I didn't have to use marijuana.. I really do. But the only other thing I could take to manage pain would be gabapentin, and frankly withdrawal from gabapentin feels just as bad as benzo/alcohol withdrawal. So I don't want to go down that route. Frankly I don't want any pharmaceuticals 

ChefCaity April 2nd

Wanted to qiash ytou a huge congrats on your recovery.  Tyhat is a huge accomplishment and I hope you are patting yourself on the back.  Day by day!!! @SerenelyClean