Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Connection is key πŸ—οΈ

GoingWithGrace May 27th, 2023

Hey, am new around here.

Need to connect with other addicts.

I'm 2days clean and sober today, nearing day 3 πŸ’ͺ

Is there anyone out there (or more like in here) facing addiction and/or in recovery? Or even better, recovered?!

I know what its like to live with an addict too as i grew up with one, so anyone dealing with an addict too cam connect too if theyd like.

Xo

Coco1234A May 27th, 2023

@GoingWithGrace

Coco1234A May 27th, 2023

Hey grace it me @GoingWithGrace

GoingWithGrace OP May 27th, 2023

Hi Coco x

So start with what is exactly the problem(s) and what you would like to happen?

Coco1234A May 27th, 2023

I am lost . I want to tell you the story from the beginning.

Coco1234A May 27th, 2023

Can we talk @GoingWithGrace

• @Coco1234A
  • Tbh I can sense the desperation in you and almost the urgency so I highly recommend allowing yourself a cool down moment and gather yourself. Because being emotionally charged isnt actually a good way to approach this.
  • Fill me in a little here for now. Say as little or a lot, so what you feel u want πŸ’ž
Coco1234A May 27th, 2023

He told me he loves me and not in love with me out of no where . We was watching and movie and I asked to leave the house and he came came back to the house hung over . And now he went back drinking and hosting parties @GoingWithGrace

@Coco1234A

How recent has everything happened.

Coco1234A May 27th, 2023

Hello

@Coco1234A

Coco, I am here for u ok but I do think you need to ground yourself. I will always get back and if I have to go I will say so I wouldn't leave I hanging like that... Tbh its horrible to experience when someone does that ...

GoingWithGrace OP May 28th, 2023

Coco, r u ok? I won't be able to stay on for much longer I'm afraid but you have my word that if u reply i will reply back ok.

Coco1234A May 28th, 2023

Yes . I am thank you

GoingWithGrace OP May 28th, 2023

@Coco1234A

Do you still want to chat about what we were in the group?

InternalAcceptance May 29th, 2023

Hey, Grace! Welcome to the Addiction sub-com. I'm glad that you joined us. It's awesome that you're working so hard to get clean. If you find that you're struggling, you're always welcome to PM me. I've been in recovery for quite a while now.

GoingWithGrace OP May 29th, 2023

@InternalAcceptance

Hi, thanks so much. Yeah I'm really struggling very bad πŸ˜”

InternalAcceptance May 29th, 2023

@GoingWithGrace I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling. Is there anything that we can do to help support you?