Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Awards September 2024

Hope September 5th

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. It is time to announce the Academy Awardees! The following submissions were received since last month’s post. 

Any trainee can nominate anyone who is affiliated with the academy except admins! This involves academy trainees, alumni, mentors, mentor leaders, and ambassadors! The person must have directly supported you in some way with your academy journey. Still, academy leaders can nominate each other if they see someone working hard/going the extra mile.

So whenever you come across any such person, submit a nomination for them! It will be posted with the next post. 

📌Open Academy Awards Nomination Form

Clarisse29

• A mentor is a person who provides you with the tools, guidance, support, and feedback you need to thrive in your career. Clarisse29 best exemplifies a mentor who provides a trainee with the necessary tools, support, and feedback to help them succeed. She exemplifies compassion, patience, and understanding. Thank you for your commitment to the success of all Content Development and Marketing Interns. We couldn't have done it without you! 

Noor511

• I was a little inspired by Noor to start this program in the first place and it makes me want to keep trying harder for our community when she responds to my posts!

PetiteSouris

• They've been consistent and encouraging!
  • PetiteSouris has been super helpful from the first time we spoke. They are so kind and genuine and I think they are a great asset to 7 cups. 

incredibleHope7889

• I have talked with her and she seems really sweet and kind person.

Izzyy528

• She’s really helpful and she’s the sweetest 

Train1

• they helped me navagate finding a title for my article :)

HealingTalk

• Healing was supportive encouraging and helpful

YellowRose27

• For always answering my many questions and clearing away the doubts on the way, for guiding me to the right resources and where to find whats, for being positive and encouraging, thank you x

Clarisse29⭐⭐⭐⭐

Noor511⭐

PetiteSouris⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

incredibleHope7889⭐

izzyy528⭐

Train1⭐⭐⭐

HealingTalk⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

YellowRose27⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Congratulations

@Clarisse29 @Noor511 @PetiteSouris @incredibleHope7889 @izzyy528 @Train1 @HealingTalk @YellowRose27

SparkyGizmo September 5th

@Hope

Congrats everyone! 😊 ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

GentleHealingInitiative September 5th

A huge congratulations to the Academy Awardees! Amazing work and thank you for going the extra mile. 💓

@Clarisse29 @Noor511 @PetiteSouris @ThoughtLight @incredibleHope7889 @izzyy528 @Train1 @HealingTalk @YellowRose27

blue-ribbon-first-place.gif
Heather225 September 5th

congratulations! well deserved @Clarisse29 @Noor511 @PetiteSouris @incredibleHope7889 @izzyy528 @Train1 @HealingTalk @YellowRose27

woof-1st.gif

PetiteSouris September 5th

@Hope🎉Congrats to everyone on their nominations🎉

@Clarisse29 @Noor511  @incredibleHope7889 @izzyy528

@Train1 @HealingTalk @YellowRose27

✨❤︎✨♡✨❤︎✨

I appreciate the recognition, and the thoughtful reviews which were left for me...

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

PetiteSouris

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

thank-you-thanks.gif

@Hope

YesWayJose September 6th

@Hope

Amazing!!! Awesome job all of you are the best!

WharfRat September 6th

Congratulations

Clarisse29 September 6th

@Hope

thank you for the nomination and the post! congratulations to everyone <3

HealingTalk September 6th

@Clarisse29 @Noor511 @PetiteSouris @incredibleHope7889 @izzyy528 @Train1 @YellowRose27
congratulations_1725591205.jpg

Blueday11 September 6th

@Hope

congratulations everyone 

VictoriaLove7 September 6th

@Hope

congratulations all! 👨‍🎓👩‍🎓

mochi-graduation.gif

purpleSea7109 September 7th

Congratulations all. I am just click away I Don think mind if I don't get anything it's taking part. 

I am here for you and help you all out.

We are all superstars. X