Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Development Program 2024

Hope March 15th

Hi everyone! Do you aspire to be a more effective leader and make a tangible impact?  The 7 Cups Leadership Development Program (LDP) equips individuals with the necessary skills to excel in leadership roles, both within the dynamic environment of 7 Cups and beyond.

ldp-banner_1710503212.png

"It truly changed my outlook on what really makes up a leader. From identifying my strengths and aptitudes to conflict resolutions, I was able to learn more about myself in so many ways. I didn't just learn how to be a leader, but also a more ethical and courteous person." - Nerdtastic01

"I am a listener and leader on the site,  it has been one amazing experience to serve in the roles. LDP has been an enriching experience in exploring my leadership aptitude as well as honing my leadership skills . Overall a great experience,  with wonderful mentors ready to support us anytime during the whole program." - Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Why should you join LDP?

• Become a More Effective Leader: Develop the skills and knowledge to lead with confidence and make a positive impact.
  • Boost Your Self-Awareness: Gain a deeper understanding of your strengths and weaknesses to become a more strategic and well-rounded leader.
  • Master Essential Leadership Principles: Learn the fundamentals of communication, motivation, and delegation to build high-performing teams.
  • Navigate Diverse Teams: Develop cultural competency to lead and inspire individuals from all backgrounds.

What does the LDP offer?

• In-depth learning of personal strengths and weaknesses and how they impact your leadership skill
  • Focused content on cultural diversity
  • In-depth study of building and maintaining thriving communities as a leader
  • An in-depth look into foundational leadership principles
  • Introduction to leadership on 7 Cups and the opportunity to acquire a leadership role before graduation from the program.
  • Key content learned in the program
  • Gaining self-awareness through personality tests (Myers & Briggs, The Big 5 and the Enneagram)
  • In-depth knowledge of building and maintaining communities
  • Supporting fellow trainees
  • Components of personal leadership
  • Study of foundational leadership principles
  • Lessons on cultural diversity
  • Obtaining a leadership role

The program is best suited for

• Users interested in improving their self-awareness
  • Users interested in understanding the dynamics of thriving communities
  • Users interested in learning how to become great leaders
  • Users interested in service leadership
  • Users interested in joining leadership roles at 7 Cups
  • Users looking to expand their knowledge of diversity and cultural acceptance
  • Users who are already active in the community but wish to contribute more in a leadership role
  • Users looking to advance in their leadership roles on or outside 7 Cups

Requirements to join 

Listeners: Either be a verified listener or be eligible to become one. You can find information on how to become one here. 

Members: No newbie badge (member account that is older than a month), Appreciated Voice badge (for making 20 forum posts, this can be a post itself or responding to someone else’s post)

Both: No behavior reports in the past 8 weeks. If you do get behavior reports during the program duration, you may not be able to graduate. Have a minimum of 3 hours per week to dedicate to the program for the chosen duration 

📢Please apply here