Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How Are We Doing?

FrenchToast August 22nd, 2021
Hello all. Today marks the last day of Academy Week! Thank you for everyone who participated in the week and thank you to everyone who made this happen! Before we end the week, we wanted to hear from you on how we are doing? Your feedback can be about the academy, about the academy week, or any of our events you attended. Feedback is utmost important to use as that allows us to create and recreate things that will work. So, we want to hear from you - how are we doing?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 22nd, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Kudos to the entire academy team for putting so much time and efforts for the community! Y'all are fabulous ! ❤
I've been a part of all the academy programs except QLP ( maybe I'll do that someday too haha ) , and I have to say that there is certainly something to learn from either of these ! So much to learn , so much fun , gaining experience and expanding our contributions to the site in various ways ! Glad to be a small part of this amazing academy 😊

As for the academy week event, I enjoyed all activities ! Thankyou for creating such a fun and interesting event to be a part of ! Looking forward to many more such awesome weeks ! ❤ Keep Growing 7 cups Academy!